Admission fee is payable for Adults
Student & Pensioner Discounts & Free days for scholars
Locate on Map of Cape Town City Centre
Click on HOT LINKS BELOW to each venue - List INTERACTS with Map of Cape Town City Centre
Iziko Museums of Cape Town - museum type
- South African Museum. No. 25 Queen Victoria St. Cape Town.
Ph: (021) 481 3800.
- Planetarium. No. 25 Queen Victoria St. Cape Town.
Ph: (021) 481 3900.
- West Coast Fossil Park. R45 (West Coast Road) off Langebaanweg.
Ph: (022) 766 1606.
- South African National Gallery. Government Ave. Cape Town.
Ph: (021) 467 4660.
- Michaelis Collection. Greenmarket Square, Cape Town.
Ph: (021) 481 3933.
- Natale Labia Museum. No. 192 Main Road, Muizenberg.
- NOW MANAGED BY THE LABIA FAMILY - open for functions and events.
Ph: (021) 788 4106.
- Rust en Vreugd. No. 78 Buitenkant Street. Ph: (021) 464 3280.
South African Social History:
- Koopmans-de Wet House. No. 35 Strand St. Cape Town. Ph: (021) 481 3935.
- Bertram House Museum. Cnr. Government Ave. / Orange Street, Cape Town. Ph: (021) 424 9381.
- Slave Lodge. No. 49 Adderley Street, Cape Town. Ph: (021) 461 8280.
- South African Maritime Museum. Dock Road, V&A Waterfront.
Ph: (021) 405 2880.
- SAS Somerset. Dock Road, V&A Waterfront. Ph: (021) 419 2505.
- Groot Constantia. Groot Constantia Estate, M41 Constantia.
Ph: (021) 795 5140.
- Bo-Kaap Museum. No. 71 Wale Street, Cape Town. Ph: (021) 481 3939.
- William Fehr Collection. Castle of Good Hope, Buitenkant Street, Cape Town. Ph: (021) 464 1264.
EXPLORE MORE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE FOR Iziko Museums Cape Town
SA National Gallery, Gardens, Cape Town
Explore with the Map of Cape Town & the Winelands
Bo Kaap Museum, Cape Malay history